WDAV Marketing and Technology Summer Intern
Job no: 492461
Categories: Summer Employment
Department: WDAV - General & Administrative
Marketing and Technology Intern
Basic Function: The Marketing and Technology intern will receive hands-on experience in areas of digital media, marketing, and production while performing essential tasks to ensure efficient station operations. The program is designed to provide an opportunity to explore careers in the broadcasting industry while providing meaningful and practical business experience. This is an approximately 20 hour per week position..
- Pulling and filing CDs, copying music into the station's automation/production software.
- Maintaining the database in the music library.
- Assist the programming staff with a variety of programming projects as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Assist Associate Content Director, Music Librarian, and Operations Manager
- Work on projects for Marketing Director and Marketing Manager as required
- Work on projects for Director of Digital Media as required
- Occasional front desk coverage
Requirements: Successful candidates will be reliable, detail-oriented, have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Working Conditions: Office environment; ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision. This position may require evening and weekend work depending on events scheduled.
Please submit a current resume and cover letter with your application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend